There are many non-governmental organisations and public bodies that offer support and independent advice with different issues. Some organisations may only cover particular geographic areas and some may charge for services and advice – always check in advance. Some examples are provided below but there are others available, and more advice on available services can be found on the services search page of GOV.UK:

Immigration Advice

All immigration advisers in the UK must be registered with Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner or be a member of an approved professional body, for example The Law Society. Immigration advisers can help with most things to do with immigration, but they do not make immigration decisions. Check if the adviser is registered and if they charge a fee before you use them: find an immigration adviser.   

If you have questions with regards to your existing Hong Kong BN(O) visa application, please contact UK Visas and Immigration for help – GOV.UK (