The Boloh helpline from Barnardos is now available for asylum seekers seeking emotional health and wellbeing support.
Boloh can provide asylum seekers with high quality advice, information and emotional and therapeutic support. This can include:
- Providing free counselling.
- Listening to you and providing emotional support.
- Specialist advice on a range of issues you might be experiencing.
- Supporting you in accessing support from other organisations.
- Providing practical support to meet your needs e.g. food, devices and other items.
You can call Boloh for free on 0800 151 2605. Staff speak different languages and have access to interpreters. Alternatively, you can contact the team on webchat by visiting helpline.barnardos.org.uk.
The helpline is open Monday to Friday 10am–8pm, and Saturday 10am–3pm.
Posters with all the information included above are available to download below. Please be aware that these files may not contain complete alternative text – if you require the poster in an alternative format, please contact us.