Homes for Ukraine: Guidance for councils (children and minors applying without parents or legal guardians)

The Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities have added guidance for councils about existing applications to Homes for Ukraine for children who are not travelling with or joining their parent or legal guardian.

All information can be found on the Homes for Ukraine webpage.