This post is also available in: 繁體中文 (Chinese (Traditional))
The National Careers Service (NCS) provides free careers information, advice and guidance. They can help you with:
- CV development;
- Interview preparation;
- Longer term career planning;
- Finding training courses;
- Identifying transferable skills;
- Making decisions on learning, training and work at all stages in your career.
Call 0800 100900 to speak with a careers advisor in the North West!
Ongoing support for our customers
- Customers who attend a full careers session with us will receive a tailored Careers and Skills Action Plan to help them stay on track as they work towards their goals. They are with us for 12 months.
- Regular contact via phone and email to check if any further support is required.
- Customers can stay aware of local and digital events and opportunities, such as careers fairs and free webinars, by following us on social media: