This post is also available in: 繁體中文 (Chinese (Traditional))

Call 999 in an emergency. This is when someone is seriously ill or there is danger to life, use, or immediate threat of use, of violence.

Call the NHS 111 number if you have an urgent medical problem and you are not sure what to do.

There are different police forces that cover different areas of the United Kingdom. If you you live in Blackburn, Blackpool, Preston, South Ribble, Chorley, West Lancashire, Lancaster, Wyre, Fylde, Burnley, Pendle, Hyndburn, Rossendale or the Ribble Valley, your local police force is Lancashire Constabulary.

Lancashire Constabulary Logo

Reporting a Hate Crime 

By reporting a hate crime, you may be able to prevent it from happening again. Information on how to report a hate crime to the police can be found on the Lancashire Constabulary website.

If you would prefer to use a third-party reporting service, you can use organisations such as Stop Hate UK and CrimeStoppers UK.