This role is based within Manchester but covers the whole of the North West, working across all partners regionally and nationally, including the Home Office, Local Authorities and the Voluntary, Community and Faith sectors.
The role involves:
- Working with national and regional colleagues to facilitate the arrival of individuals and groups for resettlement;
- Working with Local Authorities to support new resettlement schemes to become operational in the region, and to support existing schemes to be continued;
- Working with partners interested in Community Sponsorship programmes, and supporting them to liaise with their relevant Local Authorities and other agencies to explore participation;
- Liaising with other Resettlement Leads from other Strategic Migration Partnership, representing other regions and devolved nations;
- Participation in regional and national Resettlement meetings as appropriate.
For more information on this position, including how to apply, please visit the Manchester Recruitment website by clicking the link below: